Jooje's House of Hockey Sticks

I have a vast collection of Hockey Sticks, so I decided to devote a blog to them... Come here for information and links to my favourite stick manufacuters, and sticks that I own.

8.1.05

Where it Began....





Well, I guess I'll start off with my favorite stick, the one I use for Church League hockey. It's my Easton Synergy Grip stick. I bought this in December 2003 on sale at $110 off the reg price. This is a "one piece" composite stick, weighing in at a whopping 450 grams. It has a hydrophobic grip coating on it to make it nice and sticky even when wet. Some players you may have seen using this stick would be Matt Stajan of the Leafs, and Dion Phaneuf of the Canadian World Junior Team. Many people copy Easton's design, but not many can match the feel of the synergy.