Jooje's House of Hockey Sticks

I have a vast collection of Hockey Sticks, so I decided to devote a blog to them... Come here for information and links to my favourite stick manufacuters, and sticks that I own.

12.1.05

Pappa's Got a Brand New Bag!

Well, I got a new stick in the mail today... It's an Easton Synergy shaft with a Sherwood Crosby pattern blade. The shaft was a pro stock 1-piece stick from Adam Deadmarsh, and the blade broke, so this guy put in a new one. I got it on ebay for $30us plus shipping/duty. I think I may sell the shaft on ebay, but who knows, it's the first silver synergy in my collection, so I may keep it.

Last year I used a Sydney Crosby Blade for a good chunk of the ball hockey season, and got to quite enjoy it, so I figure it should work out this season, which looks to be starting out in March. I played Defence all last season, and got to be quite good, although the goal column on my stat sheet was a little dim. I think I ended up with 10 assists over the season. I'm looking forward to this season because we're joining a new team, and I learned how to put some real "mustard" on my slapshot. Our team last year was good, however we rarely had enough guys to compete due to all the running and being too exhausted. Ah well. I think my stick count is up to 15... I'll have to double check.