Jooje's House of Hockey Sticks

I have a vast collection of Hockey Sticks, so I decided to devote a blog to them... Come here for information and links to my favourite stick manufacuters, and sticks that I own.

7.2.05

A Vapor in the Wind

Last week I got my newest stick in the mail, a Calgary Flames pro stock Toni Lydman Vapor XX shaft. This was a 1-piece stick, but the blade broke, and I bought it as a shaft. It is nice and light and looks quite sharp. I needed to use "goof off" to remove the pine tar on the shaft that was covering up the graphics and ridiculously sticky. The stick already had the "Stickum feel grip coating" but I guess a lot of pros use the tar stuff. I tried some other stuff to get it off, but the "goof off" worked wonders, taking the stuff off easilly and effectively.

I put in my Sherwood Axion Crosby blade and am looking forward to using it this season for ball hockey.