Jooje's House of Hockey Sticks

I have a vast collection of Hockey Sticks, so I decided to devote a blog to them... Come here for information and links to my favourite stick manufacuters, and sticks that I own.

14.3.05

SLap shot Happy



The new Synergy SL... isn't it beautiful. I was at the Kitchener Rangers vs Sarnia Stin(K)g on Friday, and got to admire the Synergy SL (Super Light) in action. It's a very brightly buffed chrome shaft with mapleleaf blue on the bottom. #29 Nicholas Tuzzolino used it, and I've been wanting one of these since I saw it at world Juniors....

Well, now I'm going to have one. I was watching an ebay auction, and came across one for a very reasonable price ($120cdn) so I bid and won. I'll have to sell a few more sticks to justify this purchase, but considering that they are hardly on the market, and totally unavailable locally, and likely to start at $300+ cdn, I think I got a deal. Now to see if I get it before hockey season's over. I hope so. This is my first stick that was at the early stage of existence when I got my hands on it. And it's very pretty.